Re: [wtp-dev] Nominating Victor Rubezhny for JSDT Project Lead

+1

Grant

From:        Christopher Jaun/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
To:        wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        11/06/2014 02:57 PM
Subject:        Nominating Victor Rubezhny for JSDT Project Lead

I will be stepping back from project leadership duties on JSDT. In my place I am nominating Victor Rubezhny, who has been our most active committer and contributor over the past year. The project will be in good hands with him.

I would appreciate it if the other JSDT committers (Nitin Dahyabhai, Grant Gayed, Simon Kaegi, Michael Rennie) could register their approval with a response to this e-mail and a +1.

Thanks
Chris Jaun

Back to the top