Re: [wtp-dev] Nominating Victor Rubezhny for JSDT Project Lead

+1

Michael Rennie

Inactive hide details for Christopher Jaun ---06/11/2014 01:58:09 PM---I will be stepping back from project leadership duties oChristopher Jaun ---06/11/2014 01:58:09 PM---I will be stepping back from project leadership duties on JSDT. In my place I am nominating Victor R

From: Christopher Jaun <cmjaun@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06/11/2014 01:58 PM
Subject: [wtp-dev] Nominating Victor Rubezhny for JSDT Project Lead
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I will be stepping back from project leadership duties on JSDT. In my place I am nominating Victor Rubezhny, who has been our most active committer and contributor over the past year. The project will be in good hands with him.

I would appreciate it if the other JSDT committers (Nitin Dahyabhai, Grant Gayed, Simon Kaegi, Michael Rennie) could register their approval with a response to this e-mail and a +1.

Thanks
Chris Jaun