[wtp-dev] Smoketesting frequency proposal

Hi everyone,

After receiving positive  feedback around meeting frequency being scaled back, we also wanted to proceed with the proposal of similar smoketests and declare frequency.
We will smoke test maintenance and integration builds every two weeks, with the exception of release shutdown or milestone declaration weeks (We will smoketest weekly).

This topic will be discussed in today's status meeting, so please join or reply with any concerns.
In addition, the smoketest / decaration schedule will be updated at least 1 month ahead in the status meeting agenda.

Thanks

Chuck Bridgham  4205 S Miami Blvd
Architect, WebSphere Developer Tools  Durham, North Carolina 27703-9141
Eclipse WTP PMC Lead  USA
Phone: 919-254-1848
Mobile: 919-345-7657
e-mail: cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx