From:        Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        10/07/2014 02:40 AM
Subject:        Re: [wtp-dev] Plans for Gerrit?
Sent by:        wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Chuck, all,

On 06/23/2014 06:22 PM, Chuck Bridgham wrote:

I'll make sure this topic comes up in our post Luna retrospective discussion - including more general ways to welcome outside contributions
Did you have the opportunity to discuss this? Action items seems only to be:
1. opening requests to webmaster
2. changing some Git push URLs here and there.
Did you identify any other requirement?

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at