[wtp-dev] Reason for javax.xml.bind bundle in WTP?

We are seeing numerous OSGi wiring issues related to the javax.xml.bind package that started to crop up on Luna after Equinox changed wiring rules to not always prefer the version of the package that originates from the JDK.

So my question is… Why is WTP including javax.xml.bind bundle, when the corresponding package is already exported by the platform from the JDK?

Thanks,

- Konstantin

Back to the top