[wtp-dev] WTP Status Meeting Today - Please read!

Hi everyone,

Please triage all of your 3.6.1 defects!  (Create a new milestone target is needed!)

Last week we started to discuss the possibility of "Every-other" week meeting frequency during normal development milestones, and every week during a release shutdown.
I didn't hear any dissenting votes, but wanted to post this proposal here before we made any changes. (Please reply with comments)

We will have a meeting next week as well because this is our Mars M2 candidate driver.

If this proposal is adopted, we will start posting meeting schedules, and send mailing list reminders.

Meeting agenda: https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Development_Status_Meetings

Thanks

Chuck Bridgham  4205 S Miami Blvd
Architect, WebSphere Developer Tools  Durham, North Carolina 27703-9141
Eclipse WTP PMC Lead  USA
Phone: 919-254-1848
Mobile: 919-345-7657
e-mail: cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx