[wtp-dev] <script> like behavior for jsp tags

Hello wtp dev team,

I have a quick question.  Right now in a JSP file if you have this:

<script type="text/_javascript_">
</script>

Inside this tag you will get _javascript_ content type activated for all the goodies, syntax, code-assist, validation, etc.

How can I extend SSE with a plugin to tell it that other tags, namely custom jsp tags like "<aui:script>" should also be treated as _javascript_ contentType?

Thanks for taking time to read my question and I appreciate any help.

Greg Amerson
Liferay Developer Tools
Liferay, Inc. www.liferay.com

Back to the top