[wtp-dev] Use HTMLFormatter on external project

Hellow!

I have a project that leverages eclipse formatter to format java/_javascript_ code.
https://github.com/velo/maven-formatter-plugin/

I would like to include the ability to format HTML code (may be CSS and other web assets as well).  How can I create a HTMLFormatter instance?

What would be the proper way to invoke it? Using format() mehtod? Which one (there are 3)?  If I do so, how do I create a Node/IDOMNode instance?

Thanks for any assistance folks!

[]`s

Marvin

Back to the top