[wtp-dev] Download additional server adapters?

Hello,

I am trying to add the option to download SAP HANA Cloud Platform server adapter from the New Server wizard.
Our update site is packaged with Maven as eclipse-repository and not as eclipse-update-site.
On the other side it looks like the Server Discovery relies on site.xml.
Would you advice me how to proceed?
Should I convert back to the deprecated eclipse-update-site packaging or there is a Maven option to generate repository with site.xml?

Thanks and Regards,
Alex

Back to the top