Re: [wtp-dev] Building JSDT in Eclipse

On 06/06/2014 07:49 PM, Pieter Peeters wrote:
I did as you suggested and it works! :) Also, I fixed the bug that annoyed me, so now I would like to submit a gerrit review. Should I base my commits on top of the gerrit master branch? It is not very clear how this works, and the documentation does not help me a lot.
Yes, your change should ideally based on top of master. Then you can push it to Gerrit "refs/for/master" branch. This will create a new Gerrit review entry.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top