Re: [wtp-dev] Feature patch for WTP Java 8 support

Konstantin,

I am working to set up the build.  If you can attach a patch, please do so.  (And I can commit the patch, too.)  If you haven't attached a patch by the time I am done setting up the build, I will do so.  Note that this patch will require PMC approval, but I am confident that it will be approved.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

Inactive hide details for "Konstantin Komissarchik" ---03/27/2014 05:10:26 PM---Is someone already working on building a featur"Konstantin Komissarchik" ---03/27/2014 05:10:26 PM---Is someone already working on building a feature patch for Kepler SR2? If not, I can pick this up.

"Konstantin Komissarchik" <konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx>

"'General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.'" <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

03/27/2014 05:10 PM

[wtp-dev] Feature patch for WTP Java 8 support

    Sent by:

wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Is someone already working on building a feature patch for Kepler SR2? If not, I can pick this up.

wtp-dev mailing list
wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx