Re: [wtp-dev] Deprecating JBoss Generic servers

I know this have happened in the past (weblogic and WebSphere did similar I think) and I'm for removing it just because these are very much out of date.

But I'm wondering if it wouldn't be worth it adding a mechanism In WTP if it finds a non matching server type that the quick fix could somehow lookup alternatives or provide action/quick fix to launch the "download additional adapters" ?

/max (sent from my phone)