Re: [wtp-dev] Anyone going to EclipseCon ?

On 22 Jan 2014, at 13:53, Naci Dai wrote:

I proposed a WTP Summit for Eclipsecon about a month ago. There are a few people interested in it. Maybe its is a good place to tell the community
more about the Redhat Cordova tooling :-)

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTPSummit2014.

I believe Gorkem already is listed and is presenting at eclipse con on that subject.

I think the "summit" idea is great - i'll remind our team about it.

/max