Re: [wtp-dev] Anyone going to EclipseCon ?

I proposed a WTP Summit for Eclipsecon  about a month ago.  There are a few people interested in it.  Maybe its is a good place to tell the community more about the Redhat Cordova tooling :-)

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 1:12 AM, Max Andersen <manderse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm pretty sure we'll give you something to talk about at eclipsecon :)

/max (sent from my phone)