[wtp-dev] Code assist for Node.js - Is IJavaCompletionProposalComputer API removed?

Hello & Happy New Year

It is great that to see that JSDT project is reviving back as highly active project.
Please when repository is combined, put README in the base with how to build (even those `mvn clean package`),
that would be very convenient when looking at GitHub
https://github.com/eclipse/webtools.jsdt.core

I am trying to give Node.js specific content assist for JSDT-based Editor.
What worked well for TextEditor -based Editor, did not work for JSDT:

Content assist with javaCompletionProposalComputer for Eclipse JSDT gives no proposal
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20779899/content-assist-with-javacompletionproposalcomputer-for-eclipse-jsdt-gives-no-pro

Quote:

in plugin.xml

<extension point="org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.ui.javaCompletionProposalComputer"
   id="nodeclispe_textual_proposals"
   name="Nodeclipse Text Proposals">
   <proposalCategory icon="icons/npm/npm.gif"/>
 </extension>
 <extension point="org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.ui.javaCompletionProposalComputer"
   id="NodeclipseProposals"
   name="Nodeclipse Proposals">
   <javaCompletionProposalComputer
      class="org.nodeclipse.ui.contentassist.JSDTProposalComputer"
      categoryId="org.eclipse.ui.texteditor.textual_proposals">
      <partition type="__java_javadoc"/>
   </javaCompletionProposalComputer>
 </extension>

and a Class that
implements IJavaCompletionProposalComputer

Then looking at documentation I found that
there is no "_javascript_ Completion Proposal Computer" on Kepler Help
http://help.eclipse.org/kepler/index.jsp (but there is in Juno and before)

(I also know that open source JSDT-jQUery, JSDT-ExtJS both
ran into problem with the latest 4.3.1. Hopefully I am not correct here)

Is it Help bug or was it removed?

Any way, what is JSDT recommended way to provide content assist / completion proposals ?

Best wishes,
Paul Verest

http://eclipse-china.github.io/
http://www.nodeclipse.org/