Re: [wtp-dev] Action Required on the issue: Bug 424538 - Make some branches read-only

Thanks, Doug!

On 12/24/2013 02:27 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
I'll push them to Gerrit when they're ready. Just been busy with other stuff at the moment.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z30.
   Original Message
From: Victor Rubezhny
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 12:39 PM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Reply To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Action Required on the issue: Bug 424538 - Make some branches read-only

Doug,

No package/class names are to be changed regarding this merge. The
content almost 'as is' is to be moved from *.debug and *.tests
repositories into *.core repository (or from all the three repositories
into new webtools.jsdt repository). So, I suppose that even this will
require to modify some existing patches - it will be pretty easy to do.

Can I look somehow on these patches? Are they somehow available/attached
to bugzilla?

Thanks in advance,
Victor