Re: [wtp-dev] Server's host name in Cloud environment?

Hi Elson,

I have checked this extension. In fact we are already using it to set a default host name.

The problem is that it does not provide control to the hostname label or possibility to remove the text box from the wizard.

I have also double checked in the source of NewManualServerComposite.

There on rows 164-167, the extensions are added.

After that on rows 191-194, the hostname text is added and it looks like we can’t dismiss it through the extension.

Kind Regards,

Alex