[wtp-dev] REMINDER: Please update project plan for Luna..

Hello  WTP Project Leads,

Please take the time to review your plans for the Luna release.  We need the first-iteration  of the plan ready by the M4 milestone.  We will review the plan for each sub-project on the WTP Status call on November, 21 (next week).

The following sub-projects have not updated their project metadata to point to the Luna version of their plan.

1) Enterprise Tools for the OSGi Service Platform

2) _javascript_ Development Tools

Please follow the steps listed below to update  the project  metadata.

Thanks

Raghu Srinivasan

WTP PMC