[wtp-dev] Remove default JSDT in Luna or Fix it?

Hello,

It’s been a while since JSDT were added to Web Tools platform and problems introduced by it was not really affecting WTP based tools so much until recent time, when we (JBoss Tools) started paying attention to several most annoying problems related to JSDT. We have a good progress so far with reaching JSDT team and fixing most visible issues affecting user experience, but there still are critical issues in different areas that should be fixed in Luna to improve user experience. I've opened new topic "Remove default JSDT in Luna or Fix it?" with full explanation on Web Tools community forum and we're looking forward to help with JSDT related issues in Luna release.

Thanks
Denis

Back to the top