Re: [wtp-dev] Psychopath XPath 2.0

I've downloaded Psychopath and other dependencies and checked it with using the code provided here [1] for non schema aware processing. It shows two errors
1) constructor Engine is undefined.
2)The method parseExpression(String, StaticContextBuilder) is undefined for the type Engine

Screenshot is attached.

Is there a mailing list to get help for psychopath processor issues?
If you can help me on this I'll really appreciate it.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/PsychoPathXPathProcessor/UserManual#How_to_use_the_XPath_2.0_grammar_with_PsychoPath

Thank you.

Regards,
Asiri