Re: [wtp-dev] Psychopath XPath 2.0

Hi Asiri,

The XPath2 engine is available through the P2 repositories (only - at this point). If you are using Apache Maven for building, you can use Tycho to fetch the dependencies through P2, as described at StackOverflow [2]

If you just want the JAR file and play with them, you're probably best off either 1) using the latest Eclipse, install the XML Tooling, and create a plugin or OSGi project, and import the bundle org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2.processor as a dependency, or 2) downloading the WTP 3.5 zip file from [3] and extracting the org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2.processor<VERSION>.jar from there. If you do that, please note that the XPath2 engine needs org.apache.xerces 2.9.0, and java_cup.runtime (0.10.0) to run.

I should add this to the documentation pages...

[2] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6682028/use-dependencies-from-eclipse-p2-repository-in-a-regular-maven-build
[3] http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.5.0/R-3.5.0-20130610150119/wtp4x-R-3.5.0-20130610150119.zip

Hope this helps,
-Jesper