[wtp-dev] Branching for Kepler and preparing for CBI

Folks,

We just branched the common and jeetools repositories to R3_5_maintenance, so if you have changes for Kepler, they need to be put into that branch (in addition to master).
We have also been busy committing the CBI patches that Thanh provided for us- our goal is still to be able to do a CBI build by the end of M2 (but we will still be declaring using the current build system).
If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please let me know.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

Back to the top