Re: [wtp-dev] Is it possible to do JSDT type inference in multiple JS files at once?

I tried this but never got it to work unfortunately :/

/max (sent from my phone)

On 28/08/2013, at 16.53, John Peberdy <john@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The NJSDoc (unofficial and experimental) variation of JSDT is also available which supports content assist across multiple files by doing dynamic analysis on your _javascript_: https://bitbucket.org/nexj/webtools.jsdt.core