Re: [wtp-dev] Jason Peterson, Jorge Padilla, and Jon Houghton going JSDT team

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 10:41:47AM -0400, Christopher Jaun wrote:

I wanted to announce to the community that Jason Peterson, Jorge Padilla,
and Jon Houghton, from IBM, will be joining the JSDT team as full time
contributors. All three are familiar with the code base, so I anticipate
minimal ramp up to get them going. Welcome to the project, guys.

Their first priority will be to assist me in the acknowledged overdue
effort to get all the community submitted patches reviewed, tested, and
committed.

That is great news!
I hope you'll consider sharing info here or with Victor R. who made
a good bunch of these patches so he/we can learn and eventually become committer or provide the tests/code in better manner for JSDT and help more directly.

/max

Back to the top