[wtp-dev] Jason Peterson, Jorge Padilla, and Jon Houghton going JSDT team

I wanted to announce to the community that Jason Peterson, Jorge Padilla, and Jon Houghton, from IBM, will be joining the JSDT team as full time contributors. All three are familiar with the code base, so I anticipate minimal ramp up to get them going. Welcome to the project, guys.

Their first priority will be to assist me in the acknowledged overdue effort to get all the community submitted patches reviewed, tested, and committed.

Thanks,
Chris Jaun
JSDT Lead

Back to the top