[wtp-dev] Source Editing: link between xml and xsd data

Hi,

I am new in Egit and WTP, i am specially interested in Source Editing.
I would like to make an XML editor for this i would like to understand how it's works in the WTP Source Editing : org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui plug-in.
For some practice, i followed the tutorial writed by Nitin Dahyabhai :

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/DevelopingWTP/DevelopingWTP.html
and it works fine. I managed to modify Eclipse!

But i have some questions:
When i tested the modification and opened an xml file, i noticed in the Design view that there are two column (Node and Content). And I want to know how the xml file is linked to xsd data (in Content column). I want to find the class which permit the binding between the xml file and his schema and the extension which permit to display that.

Thank you for your help

Ayoub

Back to the top