[wtp-dev] Custom Server Adapter implementation WTP Server Tools - Resources

Hi Team,

I am not sure whether this is the right place to post these type of question, if not please let me know, since I found only one mailing list for WTP Project.

My question, is there any tutorial/docs/articles etc available for "Custom Server Adapter" implementation? I searched a lot but not able to get major informations, I found one link:
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/wst/components/server/api_concepts.html
But it's almost 8 years old, I am not sure if there is any significant changes in those concepts.

Currently we are trying to implement a custom server for eclipse, since it is a server based on node.js, I think "Generic server framework" doesn't work, so only options for us is to roll out custom adapter.

So is there anyway I can learn about the same apart from Tomcat custom server adapter implementation? Which I am finding bit difficulty in understanding the some of the concepts.

With Regards,
Pradeep

Back to the top