[wtp-dev] WTP Eclipsecon participant breakfast

Hi,

This year I would like to invite all WTP contributor's who are attending Eclipsecon Boston to breakfast on Wednesday morning 8:00am

It will be at the Aura restaurant in the Seaport Hotel Lobby  (http://www.aurarestaurant.com/).

No agenda... just meet and talk about the project, what your working on - why is Boston so cold?

I hope to see everyone before then, but if not - see you there!

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect, RAD Java EE Tools, WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Back to the top