Re: [wtp-dev] Upcoming platform change for Kepler M6

As it turns out, that change is being reverted (
http://bugs.eclipse.org/400699#c2) due to the large effect it is having.
I'd still, however, recommend that anyone who needs
org.eclipse.core.resources explicitly state the dependency in their own
plug-in manifest going forward (also recommended by
http://bugs.eclipse.org/400538#c13).

For Source Editing, it was our dependency on org.eclipse.debug.ui that led
to the problem--it exported org.eclipse.debug.core, which in turn was
exporting org.eclipse.core.resources.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai