Re: [wtp-dev] Dali version(s) in Kepler M4

Fred,

I downloaded the latest Java EE Kepler M4 distro to ensure that the right code was in there and found the following org.eclipse.jpt.jpa.core_3.3.0.v201212061358.jar.    That looks right.

The main Kepler repo (http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler/) also appears to have the latest content.  This looks good.

The Webtools Kepler repository (http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/repository/kepler) on the other hand does appear to have stale Dali content, and likely stale content in general.  Given the naming, I would expect that this repo would indeed have current WTP milestone bits.  Carl can likely inform us of the current nature of this software site and its intended use.

For now I would use the main Kepler repo to consume Dali and WTP milestones.

Neil