Re: [wtp-dev] JSDT enhancements

Hi Gorkem,

The modified Rhino is here: https://bitbucket.org/nexj/rhino-njsdoc

These last few weeks I haven't had time to work on this but today I've
also put the JSDT code online. To take a look at the code including
the JSDT enhancements:

* Clone the standard JSDT repositories
* Clone this Mercurial repository:
https://bitbucket.org/nexj/njsdoc-build - it includes NJSDoc and
Rhino-NJSDoc as sub-repositories - import this Eclipse project into
your workspace (as it includes sub repositories it has to be cloned on
the command line rather than MercurialEclipse currently)
* For webtools.jsdt.core repository get the 'njsdoc' branch from here
https://bitbucket.org/nexj/webtools.jsdt.core and switch to the njsdoc
branch

There is more information here:
https://bitbucket.org/nexj/webtools.jsdt.core/src/njsdoc

By the way, here are some images of the current state of editor
support: http://imgur.com/a/G6Zxe

Cheers
John