[wtp-dev] Status meeting cancelled today - stay tuned to releng mailing list for build status - smoke tests delayed

Both Carl and I are battling a cold today, so I am cancelling the status call.

The smoke tests are delayed due to build issues on both 3.5 and 3.4.2.
We will announce status and action items if needed on wtp-releng.

Thanks for your patience - We'll solve this soon!

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect, RAD Java EE Tools, WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Back to the top