Re: [wtp-dev] project-specific XSD resolution question

The XSL tooling plugin uses a resolverExtension to accomplish something similar. You may be able to find pointers there.

IIRC, it is the core plugin. Mind you, they will be cases where you can't find a project, in case a resource is loaded directly from the file system, e.g. with File > Open

-Jesper