[wtp-dev] Request : Joining Eclipse developer community

Hi,

I am having around 8 years of experience with Java, Eclipse plugin, RCP, RAP, SWT, JFace, RAP, EMF, GEF, J2ee, MySQL, XML, Web technologies, etc. I have experience in architecture, design and development of GUI and IDE products in enterprise environment using above technologies. I have experience in participating and leading complete SDLC.

I am keen on being part of the Eclipse developer community and make contribution to Eclipse. Please let me know if there is a possiblity for the same.

Regards
Suraj

Back to the top