[wtp-dev] Moving WTP website from CVS to Git

Hi,

We have already moved the source code for all WTP projects from CVS to Git, and now it is time to do this also for the WTP website. As Wayne mentioned in his blog [1] there is not much time left for this.

The process is quite simple – we need to file a bug to the Webmaster to trigger the move. Perhaps, we can discuss what is the best time for this on the Thursday’s status call.

Greetings,

Kaloyan

[1] http://waynebeaton.wordpress.com/2012/10/04/eclipse-cvs-will-be-shut-down-in-77-days/

Back to the top