Re: [wtp-dev] WTP depends on CVS plugins?

Looks as if there's a CVS decorator for "compressed" Java Resources sitting in the middle of that plugin:

The attached image show what it does (disabled on the left, active on the right)

I guess that the "Java Resources"-folder is a synthetic node which doesn't correspond one-to-one with a IResource, and so doesn't get decorated by default.

-Jesper