Re: [wtp-dev] WTP project plan for Kepler checked in..

Also, Please update your project metadata in the Eclipse Portal, http://portal.eclipse.org/, to point to the Kepler  plan for your project.

From: Raghunathan Srinivasan
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 1:45 PM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)
Subject: [wtp-dev] WTP project plan for Kepler checked in..

Hello WTP Project Leads,

I have created the first-cut of the project plan for each of the sub-projects  for the Kepler release.  I have retained the Juno plans, but modified the release name, version, bugzilla queries and repository location. Please review  and update the  plan . The plan should have bugzilla entries for work that is either proposed or committed for the Kepler release. If you have no feature work planned, please update the plan to reflect that Kepler will mainly be a bug-fix release for your sub-project. This is also a good time to remove unused themes that we have carried from past releases.

For general directions on creating the plan, please refer the WTP 3.1 planning wiki, http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_3.1_Project_Plan#Project_Plans.

Each subproject has a project plan in CVS at the following location

    Repository Path: /cvsroot/org.eclipse

    Module: www/webtools/standard-project-plans/kepler

The first  version  of the plan is due by the Kepler M2 Milestone: October, 05, 2012.

Thanks

Raghu Srinivasan

WTP PMC

Back to the top