[wtp-dev] project-specific XSD resolution question

Hey!

We have implemented project-specifc XSD resolution for the Spring IDE, but are still suffering from a few cases where we don't get any information about the project for which the XSD should be resolved. And I would love to hear from you whether this is possible at all, and what I maybe need to take a look at in this case.

We have implemented the extension point:
org.eclipse.wst.common.uriresolver.resolverExtensions

with stage=postnormalization

But that doesn't seem to always give us the necessary information to which project this resolving belongs to. And I am not sure whether the webtools allows us to fully implement this.

Any pointers and help highly appreciated!
-Martin

Back to the top