[wtp-dev] Commit rights for David Williams have been expired

webtools.ejbtools Committers,
Kaloyan Raev has expired the commit rights for David Williams
(david_williams).  The reason for this change is:

As requested by the committer:

I'd like to resign from [...] webtools.ejbtools [...] I never have
contributed much to these projects, beyond fixing a few features, applying
a few patches when no one was around, etc., and even more now than ever,
would not be in a position to participate much in any "project level
discussions for decisions".

Back to the top