From:        Max Rydahl Andersen <max.andersen@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:        wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        04/16/2012 08:45 AM
Subject:        [wtp-dev] Is there really *zero* compatibility issues between        Indigo and Juno ?
Sent by:        wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

At JBoss Tools we are looking at seeing if we can stay compatible between Indigo and Juno and normally
we use
http://wiki.eclipse.org/New_Help_for_Old_Friends_VII and http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/porting/3.8/incompatibilities.html?revision=1.1&view=co
to help us.

But opposite all the other years the latter is empty.

Is this really true ? :)

/max