[wtp-dev] Increased focus on quality and contributions during April status meetings

Hi everyone,

As we continue to march toward the M7 driver the end of April, we will be focusing on defects that have patches attached and are un-triaged, or not properly reviewed.
We ask all project leads pay special attention to the new query Neil added to his quality section in the status meeting minutes.
We'll be going into more detail during our status meetings the remainder of  M7.

Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old

We should all be encouraging contributions, and properly reviewing these fixes should be handled with high priority, especially at this period in the release.

Thanks for your work on WTP - Chuck Bridgham

Senior Architect, RAD Java EE Tools, WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Back to the top