[wtp-dev] (no subject)

Hi,

I recently started to use Dali sub-project and found it neat and useful. Thanks for the good work.

I would like to see the source code of JPA related part and maybe contribute something.  Finding out how to start was more difficult than I expected. Hopefully, someone can answer my questions.

Theoretical questions:
* Is there an interest for outside contributions?
* Do you have some documents I should read before starting?
* Is this the right mailing list? I found also dali-dev mailing list, but it has only weekly status reports in it. Plus, Dali web page has a link on this one.

Practical questions:
* Is there a document that describes what should I download and how to build that?
* Do I need all 90 projects from this repository? http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/viewvc.cgi/org.eclipse.jpa/components/?root=WebTools_Project
* The above repo depends on missing bundles, where do I get them? Do I really need them all?
** javax.wsdl
** org.apache.commons.collections
** org.apache.velocity
** org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.db.generic.ui
** org.eclipse.emf.codegen
** org.eclipse.jst.common.annotations.controller
** org.eclipse.jst.common.project.facet.ui
** org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.core
** org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ui
** org.eclipse.jst.j2ee
** org.eclipse.persistence.core
** org.eclipse.persistence.dbws.builder
** org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.jpql
** org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.ui
** org.eclipse.wst.web.ui

With Regards,
Meri

Back to the top