[wtp-dev] new branch for unit tests for XPath2 JDK 1.4 code base

Hi all,
     fyi

As discussed earlier, I've created a new branch on WTP source editing CVS
server for unit tests of the PsychoPath XPath2 JDK 1.4 code base.

The name of this new branch is, R3_2_xpath2_14unittests and I've committed
an initial version of contents on this branch (test source code and related
files). This branch isn't required to be built and is only a passive
repository of it's contents. We only need it to check occasional off-line
compliance of the PsychoPath XPath2 JDK 1.4 code base (on the branch
R3_2_maintenance).

Regards,
Mukul

Back to the top