Re: [wtp-dev] Formatter vs Indenter in JSDT

The "Contributing to the WTP Project" document can be found at http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/contributing.html , also linked to from our main development page at http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/ .

In general, you want to generate a patch using the default Eclipse options against the sources of one of our plug-ins, checked out from the public CVS repository, and attach it to your bug report.  That way we can track it and make sure we log your contribution in the legal documentation.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing and JSDT