From:        Chuck Bridgham/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/02/2011 11:23 PM
Subject:        [wtp-dev] Reminder:  WTP project Indigo release retrospective
Sent by:        wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Its that time again to look back, celebrate what  we do well and discuss areas for improvement.

During this Thursday's status meeting, we'll discuss process improvements, areas for future exploration, and other topics that can help the project move forward.

Last years meeting resulted in many suggestions. Take a look, and bring your suggestions to Thursday's meeting:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Team_thoughts_on_continuous_improvement_32

Thanks - Chuck

RAD Architect, Java EE Tools, WTP PMC
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC