[wtp-dev] Java EE Configuration Editors Update

A quick update regarding Java EE configuration editors project.

1. The web.xml editor is now complete at J2EE 1.4 level. The next step is to introduce spec version awareness and cover J2EE 1.2 - 1.4 versions. I will publish another snapshot sometime in the next few weeks, unless someone wants to see most recent functionality sooner.

2. The project will likely go through the creation review sometime in mid-August. Post creation, I will move the code base from its currently location in Sapphire samples.

3. JAXenter has published an interview regarding this project.

http://jaxenter.com/java-ee-module-configuration-editors-for-eclipse.1-36957.html

Thanks,

- Konstantin

Back to the top