[wtp-dev] Listening for changes in IVirtualComponent

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to add a listener to a IVirtualComponent, so I can catch events when the “context-root” property is changed. Is there any such listener available?

Currently, I am trying to implement this using a IResourceChangeListener that watches for events for the .settings/org.eclipse.wst.common.component file, but I face lots of problems using this technique. So, working directly with the model should be the better approach.

Any hints?

Greetings,

Kaloyan Raev | T +359 2 9157-416
SAP Labs Bulgaria | PO OnDemand Platform Convergence

green belt on JavaBlackBelt belt3_S

Back to the top