[wtp-dev] Disabling validators in plugin_customization.ini

Hi,

I would like to disable by default few validators, e.g. DTD validator. I am trying to set

org.eclipse.wst.validation/vals/org.eclipse.wst.dtd.core.dtdDTDValidator/global=FF01

in plugin_customization.ini but with no luck. After starting product and going to Preferences->Validation I still see DTD validator checked. Other values (for different plugins) set in plugin_customization.ini work properly.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Natalia

Back to the top