From: Carl Anderson <ccc@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/22/2011 10:02 AM
Subject: [wtp-dev] Post-Indigo work preparations
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Folks,

                First, congratulations and thanks for all of your work on WTP 3.3!  I
know we put a lot of work into that release (including testing on both
Eclipse bases), and fixed quite a few bugs.
                Now, having said that, in preparation for our post-WTP 3.3 work, I
have tagged and branched the various map files.  Here is a quick breakdown
of what I did:

The following map files were tagged with R3_3_0 and branched to
R3_3_maintenance:

releng
releng.common
releng.ejbtools
releng.jeetools
releng.jsdt
releng.jsf
releng.servertools
releng.sourceediting
releng.webservices

The following map files were tagged with R3_0_0 and branched to
R3_0_maintenance:

releng.dali

We will work towards getting the WTP 3.3.1 and WTP 3.4 builds up and going
in the days ahead.

Note: I will be tagging the plugins and features that I have committer
access to (in common, jeetools, and ejbtools) with the R3_3_0 tag.  I plan
to branch those as necessary as work proceeds with WTP 3.4.  I recommend
that other component leads tag their plugins and features as appropriate.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer