From:        "Konstantin Komissarchik" <konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "'General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.'" <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        06/15/2011 07:23 PM
Subject:        [wtp-dev] Enumerating interested parties for Java EE Configuration        Editors project proposal
Sent by:        wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

EMO is presently blocking this project proposal from being posted on the grounds that I haven’t documented sufficient community interest. The exact quote is “no apparent community support”. Needless to say that I disagree with that assessment, but it looks like we will need to document the _exact_ individuals who have interest in this.

So… If you are interested in seeing editors for Java EE Configuration files (web.xml, application.xml, etc.) at Eclipse, please respond and I will add your name under the interested parties section of the proposal.

Thanks,

wtp-dev mailing list
wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx